The difference is in our decisions.
Holistic Management restores grasslands. Healthy grasslands lead to carbon sequestration, drought resilience, food security, and financially viable communities.
Using nature as a guide, together we'll learn the Holistic Management decision-making and planning processes and begin to understand how we can successfully manage land to build our future.
28 instructional videos to improve your understanding.
Course Field Manual
Downloadable field manual you can take with you anywhere.
Support from Accredited Trainers
Connect with Savory Accredited Professionals and get feedback on your questions.
- The Four Key Insights (6:36)
- First Key Insight: Nature Functions in Wholes
- A Holistic Perspective is Essential (3:11)
- Second Key Insight: The Brittleness Scale
- Why Brittleness is Important
- More on Brittleness (10:49)
- Third Key Insight: The Predator-Prey Relationship (0:51)
- The Lords of Nature
- Fourth Key Insight: Timing is Everything (3:38)
- Dealing with Complexity (5:20)
- The Three Planning Processes (9:23)
- Preview of Holistic Land Planning (4:44)
- More on Holistic Land Planning
- Preview of Holistic Planned Grazing (10:39)
- More on Holistic Planned Grazing
- Preview of Holistic Financial Planning (5:53)
- More on Holistic Financial Planning (9:55)
- Holistic Ecological Monitoring